- Junior Field Technician (Electrical)
- Glasgow/Edinburgh (Home-Based)
- c£30,000 per year (+ vehicle and overtime)
- Plus excellent company benefits, incentives, training, bonuses, etc.
We are looking for an individual who has recently completed an electrical apprenticeship who is interested in working as a field engineer.
You will learn how to conduct installation, maintenance and commissioning activities on a variety of roadside electronic devices, such as ANPR camera systems and sensors.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to develop their fault finding skills and work in a niche market. If you are unsure of your suitability, please get in touch and I would be happy to discuss further.
Skills and Experience:
- Hold a level 3 NVQ electrical qualification (5357) or higher
- Full drivers licence
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Happy to work in a field based capacity
- CCTV or ANPR knowledge would be an advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
- Shadow an engineer conducting fault response and repair of roadside equipment
- Carry out routine maintenance visits on all equipment in line with provided schedule
- Conduct preventative maintenance to reduce fault rates
- Carry out fault finding to component level
- Coordinate with the lead engineers to arrange maintenance and inspection schedules
For further information on our fast-growing client leading the way for transport technology and this newly created role we have working as a Junior Field Technician based from home covering the Edinburgh and Glasgow areas; please send your CV ASAP and/or your online business profile to James Sample here at ISR Recruitment or please call me on 07436 071 269 to discuss the opportunities in more detail.