ISR Recruitment Ltd is the operator and owner of www.isrecruit.com
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) number: Z9055892
We want to reassure you that we take the collection, use and retention of your personal information seriously. We identify below how the information we have about you is used under the guidelines of The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Collecting and Using Data
Data is collected and retained by us for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity and carrying out reference checks/background checks (where applicable)
- Matching your details to the job opportunities advertised
- Allowing details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services. If you have given permission to us then this will also be available to clients
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at ISR
- Necessary processing during a contract assignment
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations, where applicable
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- If you have any requests concerning these uses of your information please contact GDPR@isrecruit.com
- We may record telephone calls we have with you for record keeping, training or quality assurance purposes. When visiting our web site our web server will store the IP address of your Internet Service Provider and the date and duration of your visit
The following documents are requested:
- Your full name
- Copy of Passport/Photo ID
- Company registration certificate
- VAT certificate
- Home and Business Address
- NI Number
- Bank Details
- Phone contact details
- Work and personal email address
- Right to work documentation (if applicable)
- Details of the type of employment sought including current salary, benefits packages, willingness to relocate and other job preferences
- Details on how the applicant found the job advertised
- Details on other jobs applied for
- Referees email contact details (it is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain consent before ISR contact the individual/company)
Who may have access to your data?
- ISR employees – only those who are relevant to the recruitment and administration of applications and recruitment will have access to files and systems
- We will pass on CVs to the client for their perusal
- ISR may sometimes be required to disclose your information to external third parties such as to local labour authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement agencies for the purpose of complying with applicable laws and regulations, or in response to legal process.
Sharing your information
- Your information will not be forwarded to any parties outside ISR Recruitment Ltd, other than those outlined, without your consent.
- We would like to send you relevant marketing communications. If you do not want to receive these types of marketing communications please contact GDPR@isrecruit.com
Sensitive Personal Data Enquires
- Details regarding your race and health may be collected for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only. Any other sensitive personal data, e.g. about your religion, will only be collected and processed only in the context of providing recruitment services.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please ensure you inform ISR Recruitment Ltd of any changes to your information. Please contact your Recruitment Consultant directly or email GDPR@isrecruit.com
Data Retention Policy
We retain information provided to us for a reasonable time period that allows for future candidate recruitment. We may also need to retain candidate data necessary to comply local legal and government reporting obligations. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information stored on our database. If you do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to inform us if you would like us to remove all information from our database by emailing us at GDPR@isrecruit.com
Data Security Measures
We have security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorised access.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can deactivate this function at any time and set your browser to notify you whenever a cookie is sent. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our web site.
If you have any requests concerning your information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact GDPR@isrecruit.com
ISR Recruitment Ltd
Tel: 0161 973 2533
Co. Reg number: 05353003
ICO number: Z9055892